Our goal is for you to be able to electronically submit all of the necessary application materials, with the exception of the standardized test scores, at the time you submit the online application. Reviewing the application instructions and following the process carefully will result in your application for admission being processed as expeditiously as possible.
Our step-by-step process makes is simple to do and to follow your application all the way through admission and enrollment.
- Create a prospective student account in the application portal at https://mygradschool.uncc.edu
- Apply for admission with online application for admission.
- Upload a Statement of Purpose in the online application outlining goals for pursuing graduate education
- Three recommendations are required for applicants to a doctoral or master’s program and for some graduate certificate programs. Enter the names and contact information including email addresses in the online application.
- In the online application Academic Background section you can upload an unofficial transcript from each institution attended in the college section. If you an unable to upload, provide us with one official transcript from each institution of higher education attended. An official final transcript is required upon admission from college/university where degree was earned.
- Applying to a master’s degree or doctoral degree program requires one of the standardized tests: Graduate Record Exam (GRE), or Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Some graduate certificate programs require a standardized test.